We are discussing Best Epson Printer in India. Printers are absolutely necessary at home & office. They are not just needed to obtain printouts of the documents but even the kids need the printers for their school work. You can choose among various brands available and various types of printers but then there are people who are loyal to a particular brand.
Best Epson Printers
Top Models from Epson for home & office Use
Epson has a huge product line when it comes to printers for home & office use. This can really make the job tough for you. To help you with selection, we have listed some of the best printer models available from Epson.
It can be perfect for different purposes with multiple page size support. It delivers efficient performance with low-cost printing. Furthermore, it offers better print quality with high resolution. The all-in-one design eliminates the need for having multiple items. It also offers a manufacturer warranty of one year from the date of purchase.
- USB connector for reliable performance.
- Low-cost printing for better savings.
- High resolution yields better print quality.
It is surely one of the best printers available in monochrome settings. You can choose this without a doubt if you do not need color print outs.
You don’t have to worry about any spillage due to the designated nozzles. It comes in a simple design so that there will be hassle-free use. You will also find a USB-type connector that can provide secure printing. The product serves great for saving space with the compact footprint. With it, you will also be getting a manufacturer warranty of 1 year.
- Designated nozzles prevent unwanted mess.
- Integrated tank system for easy refilling.
- High resolution improves print productivity.
It is one of the best selling all in one printer from Epson. You can choose this if you are looking for something efficient yet very durable.
It offers ultra-high page yield for enhanced productivity. It can also print at a low cost and in a quick time. The all-in-one printer also comes with a Wi-Fi feature for easy mobile printing. You will have to use the Epson Smart Panel app for easy operation. Not just that, you can even print using a USB cable. It has a paper tray capacity of 100 pages that lets you save your effort.
- Integrated ink tank system prevents mess.
- USB and Wi-Fi features for wired and wireless printing.
- App functionality allows easy operation.
You usually need a dot matrix printer for some of the official work involving ledgers and account statements. This model can really prove to be the perfect one in such cases.
The multiple-page size support makes it great for small offices and home use. You can have high-quality printing with the improved resolution of 5760 x 1440 DPI. With it, you will be saved money due to the low-cost printing. It is easy to use and can print 33 pages in a minute. The product can be great for heavy usage and has a durable build.
- Durable construction enables use for a long time.
- 5760 x 1440 DPI print resolution for quality results.
- Wi-Fi connection for a stable connection.
This is yet another All in One printer from Epson that you can trust. The good part about this model is that it also comes with an ink tank which eventually helps you in reducing the cost of per-page print.
The ink tank further helps in reducing the cost of printouts. Also, if you are planning to buy this printer then you will get 1 bottle of each color but for the black ink, you will get 2 bottles. The warranty on this product is also restricted to 1 year.
- High-Resolution Inkjet Printer which offers Good Scan and Print Quality
- Also offers borderless printing
- Supports a lot of different page size
Epson L3110 is a brilliant product from Epson and it is surely going to impress anyone who looks at the model. The printer is impressive not just in terms of the print quality but also in terms of looks.
It offers you better convenience as it can perform printing, scanning, and copying. With the unique ink tank system, you don’t have to worry about any mess. Along with flexible connectivity, it also supports double-sided printing. It will let you have high-quality prints with remarkable resolution. With this, you don’t have to worry about replacing cartridges. It also provides a warranty of 1 year.
- Unique ink tank design prevents spillage.
- Simple design eliminates the need for changing cartridges.
- Wi-Fi system for printing from smartphones.
You can actually set up a mini studio at home & office if you buy this printer. This is the quality that is offered by L4260. You do not get a scan or photocopy functions but you get the best photo output with the help of this printer.
It can offer high-quality results due to the improved resolution. That attractive design will easily blend with your home office decor. It can be perfect for printing different items as it comes with multiple pages support. You will be getting all the hardware so that there will be instant printing.
- WiFi function for wireless printing.
- Complete hardware eliminates buying extra items.
- USB cable support for secure printing.
You can have a look at this all in one printer as well. The good part about the new models of inkjet printers is that they come with Wi-Fi and Ink Tank which really makes it easy to use the printer
You get a small LCD panel on the printer which displays all the settings and other relevant information. In terms of printing speed, the printer can give you 15 PPM black or 8 PPM color prints. The speed can go up to 33 PPM depending on the quality.
Also, the printer has a 30 document feeder which can really automate the job for you and reduce your workload. Epson offers a warranty of 1 year or 50,000 pages on this printer.
- Has a document feeder with a capacity of 30 documents
- Also has an LCD panel that displays all the functions and details.
- Comes with a warranty of 1 year or 50,000 pages.
This is one of the top models being offered by Epson. You can consider this model and be assured about the quality and durability of the product. It is certainly a great buy for the people looking for nothing but the best. check out more duplex printer here
List of Best Epson Printer
Epson and Brand Value?
The brand has some amazing offerings for the commercial printing press and at the same time, Epson is a popular name in households across the world. Epson started manufacturing printers in 1961 when the technology was in the nascent stage and from there, it innovated and integrated new functionality in printers to get the technology that we have today.
Epson had been really successful when it comes to printers and it carries a very good brand value in the markets across the globe. The brand has a lot of goodwill and there are many people who only prefer printer from Epson. The quality of the products is very good and reliable at the same time.
Which Type of Printer to Buy for home & office Use?
If you are planning to purchase a printer for your home & office then there are certain types of printer that you must consider. First thing is that you need to determine if you need a color or a black and white printer.
Next thing to consider is the type of technology you need for the printer. The options available here are inkjet, laser, and dot matrix. If you need a suggestion from us regarding the technology then we would recommend you to opt for inkjet printers.
They can print photos for you and they have also proven their ground in the segment of documents. Also, you can check out for features like wireless printing, ink tanks, document feeder, and such add-on items to make life easier for yourself. Lastly, you might also need a dot matrix printer if you need to get account statements at home & office. This choice is dependent on you and your utility factor.
Top benefits of Buying Printers from Epson
- Epson Printers are designed for excellence. The printing head used in the printers from Epson has an advanced technology used which produces high-density precise text and color. These heads make all the difference when you need a high quality of prints. In addition to this, the heads of the printers are also durable
- The next benefit of choosing Epson machines is that you get amazing prints with amazing speeds. The years of evolution have got you sharp prints that come not only with optimized speeds but also with optimized color utilization and efficiency. The images produced by printers from Epson are really crisp.
- The printers have a low cost of operation. Most of the inkjet printers from Epson now feature an ink tank which reduces the cost of printing by several folds. You can go ahead and choose the printer from Epson if you are concerned about the high ink cost. In the link run, Epson printers really prove to be cost-efficient.
- Epson also offers all the advanced utility features in the printers. The all-in-one printer comes with a high-resolution scanner that can scan the minute details of the documents and at the same time, the printers also have features like auto feeder which makes it easy for you to obtain photocopies.
- Many models from Epson also feature borderless printing which is again absolutely necessary in today’s world. A lot of other brands do not support such a feature but most of the models from Epson support this feature.
- Printers from Epson also offer a lot of versatility to the users. You can make a selection between different resolutions, paper types, and modes while you are getting print outs. The advantage is that you get the type of output you need. For example, you can select a draft mode on the printers which can give you quick print with low ink usage. This can help you in proofreading the output. Also, these printers support photo papers so you do not have to be worried about restricted usage of the printer
- Lastly, you get excellent customer support from Epson and at the same time, all the product comes with a warranty as well. This certainly protects your purchase.
Frequently asked questions
1) What is Epson Connect?
It is a service that is used to connect the customers to the Epson printers over the web network.
It provides the following services:
- Email Printing
- Epson printing
- Scan to the Cloud option
- Remote Printing
- Voice Printing (the only US and Canada)
- What to do after you have bought an Epson printer?
The recommended action to do after you have bought the printer is to register it on Epson connect via the printer or scanner setup.
2) Can I use my Epson printer connected via a USB cable?
This is not possible. You need to connect it over Wi-Fi or Ethernet that has an active internet connection.
3) What to do when my Epson printer is not printing my emails?
4) Can anyone send an email to my printer to get it printed?
Anyone who knows the mail id of your printer can send mails to it to get printed. But if you want to limit the number of people who can send mails to the printer, you can edit the approved senders list easily. This will ensure that only those people whom you have permitted can send mails to it.
5) How can I be confirmed that the data which was scanned has been sent?
6) What to do if the scan data was sent to a destination, but not yet received?
You need to check the following to confirm what happened. The email address that was registered in the destination might be incorrect. The email may have got into the SPAM folder. Check the SPAM filter setting. There might be a delay in the routing, and the mail has not arrived yet.
It can be said that Epson makes world-class printers which are very durable. For most of the printers offered by Epson, you get a warranty of 1 year but there are some models which come with 2 years of the warranty period as well. It is really important to know what you really need before you decide to purchase the printer for your home & office.
Additionally, there are many printers available from Epson but if you are looking for some of the best models then you can refer to the top models available from Epson for home & office use in the next section of this article.